Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dog walking 101

How naïve I was to think that a puppy would automatically know how to walk on a leash! After severely coaxing the poor thing, I decided to go on Youtube and learned how to train a dog to walk on a leash. For those curious, here is the link to the Youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQE2dzrk3EU

After using the methods in the video, voila! My puppy is now going on walks with me.She pulls and tugs but one step at a time!

If we were to give out "Goth points" I think I should earn at least 100 of them considering I walk my dog while wearing my corset coat, coffin purse, at night, while listening to Bauhaus. I also like to think my dog looks like a bat!

So without further adieu, here are some cute photos of my puppy, Storm, as well as my badly shot video of me taking her for a walk. I apologize the bad footage. It is hard to hold a leash  while using my phone to film the whole process!







Life has been great. I have been pretty stressed over some personal things at the moment but it is therapeutic to be greeted by a very excited, happy puppy when I come home every day.

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie patootie! Give her as much training as you can in everything. A trained dog is a happy dog. I hope your stress eases soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does remind me of a bat! Her ears look like bat wings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...