Thursday, April 27, 2017

Wish list purchase

Earlier this year, I wrote my wishlist and here I am with an update! Yahoo! While, I am still waiting to lose a couple of more pounds before I buy clothes, I decided to purchase this little item....drum roll.....................

Insert Link from The Legend Of Zelda's  "get item sound" here:
(and yes, I went and geeked out by referencing videogames on a goth blog)


I wanted a coffin bag since I was about 16 years old. It is about time I got one!


This is my "haha! I got my coffin bag look...hmmpf!! look". The little batty hand sanitizer holder that you see dangling here sends his regards. Let's call him squirt.     
.... and because it is finally warm enough to wear my beloved kick ass coat, I should just show off the back lacing corset here.


For the record, this coat used to never zip up on me. Thanks to my weight loss goals, it zips perfectly! On the other hand, I wish the corset was tighter but I am happy that I can finally zip this sucker up so one step at a time, right?

 What I like most about this bag (which is by Dysfunctional Doll for those interested and no this is not a sponsored post, I am just happy I got a cool bag!) is it's versatility. I can wear it as a backpack but I also got a spare strap to wear it as a regular purse. It is very cute and I am over the moon! Squee! So happy!


Syl's 2017 wishlist:
-Buy a pair of Winklepickers
-Buy a coffin purse/backpack
 Buy more dresses
-Buy a bikini

23 comments:

  1. Love the purse, love the coat, love your boots! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use to have a corset coat also but the lace broke sadly!! you look amazing dear Sylvie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the laces just broke, just buy ribbon from the dollar store!!! Thanks, girl. See you soon

      Delete
  3. The look suits you perfectly 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The bag is awesome and the whole outfit makes you look happy, young and slim. I wanted to get one of these but for some reason I can't find anything that suits me. It seems that most bags nowadays can only fit a wallet, a phone and a skinny pencil-case. Is it all people carry around? What about my two pairs of glasses, my water bottle, my sketchbook, my shopping bag? How big is it? I think I've seen it on Amazon but they didn't put any dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bag is pretty small. I have a larger Restyle bag but ended up just filling is up with junk. You probably wont fit all those items in a coffin bag. :(

      Delete
  5. Guess that makes me the last one without a coffin bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I don't have one either. Instead I bought one with lot's of moons on it :)

      I do like them but don't really suit them - I tend to avoid rigid bags in favour of softer ones.

      Delete
    2. I don't have one either...^^

      Delete
  6. The bag's cute and you look lovely^^ Trying to catch up on everyone's blogs...Is that a new haircut? It's awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You look so happy :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...