Monday, February 20, 2017

Updates and Pop figures

Hello everyone!


It has been a while, hasn't it? Life has been busy and I was hit by a slight case of writer's block.


My family is doing well. My health has been ok although I had a few migraines in between.


My birthday rolled around on Friday and it seems like I managed to break the curse. Aside from last year, for the longest of times, I was sick on my birthday. I mean REALLY sick with fever and it was usually strep or bronchitis.


Look at the cute Pop figures I got for my birthday!

Elvira!


Obviously, Elvira holds a special place in my heart for many reasons, which I won't waste your time by stating the obvious. She is also dear to me because when I was a teenager, certain acquaintances thought it was humourous to call me Morticia, Vampira or Elvira. When I was younger, I had no clue who these people were (Vampira and Elvira that is, I was VERY familiar with the Addams family back then) until one day, I did some research. What originally was meant as an insult or some form of bullying, turned out to be one of the biggest compliments anyone could ever give me!

10th Doctor with hand in a jar and the war doctor! Still in boxes because that is the only way the Doctor Who collection can fit on my shelf. I have the boxes stacked on top of each other!



It's been a while since I haven't posted any Pops here. Here's what I got over Christmas.

I got Zero!

Mary Poppins and Maleficient
Jay, being the super awesome husband that he is, allowed me to put some of them in front of his D&D books because I need space! To compromise, I put the ones I know he likes. Not seen in the particular post but I have some Star Wars ones (Han Solo, Chewbacca,, Yoda, and the Cantina musician from A New Hope) the Rocky Horror (entire collection) and World Of Warcraft (Lady Sylvanast, Thrall, and a Murloc) I really need help! I want more! As some of you know, I plan on moving this summer. I am not looking forward to packing all this!I kept ALL the original boxes like the big geek that I am!

8 comments:

  1. Aww the Doctor with his hand in a jar! Glad you broke the sickness curse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday! Obviously you've been spoiled
    love the figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's quite the collection! I only have three: Thor, Loki and Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday Greetings!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...