Monday, February 6, 2017

Purplish people eater

I was tired of having two toned, boring hair. My top was much lighter than my ends and I just got tired of looking at it. I also noticed that I have grey! When did that happen? I blame it on my kid! He gave them to me!

I didn't want to go back to black but I remember a long time ago, I had dark purple hair. I loved it because it faded to a deep auburn color which matches my natural shade. I thought I was blonde but my hair got redder and darker in my old age!

 So yes, I dyed my hair again. I don't care about the damage to my hair (although it was quite minimal) and yes, I still go swimming but found a better treatment to put in my hair prior

I am quite happy with the results. I used to use L'Oreal Noire Fatale in plum but I opted for a different brand called Schwarzkopf instead. It was a little on the pricy side but when the dye is called black cherry, you know it is the shade you want! I find that the color blends in nicely with my black tips and it is something that will eventually blend in with my natural color; Meaning, I wont have to color so often! It will also enable my hair to grow out a little more and I could eventually trim off the black ends.I love my hair and I am happy!

This is where I got the image







Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought this on my own and I really like this product, therefore, I wanted to pass along the info to those who maybe interested.




9 comments:

  1. I tried dark purple/plum once too. It's nice, but not too loud. I consider it a good option for corp goths who want colored hair, but can't get away with anything too bright and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! I got my first greys in my early twenties and I have no kids. Mum has two and she still doesn't need to colour her hair at 60+ (ok, she has a lot of greys now, but her hair is blonde, so...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice I colour, it's great alternative to the black it's dark like black but adds a bit of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first hair dye was Manic Panic Plum... sigh. Those were the days. I found my first grey at age 20. I still have the hair. I pulled it out and wrote a note to my mom. She gave it to me a few years ago. Grey hair means you're still alive ;D

    You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good, the purple suits you well! When I tried such a purple hair colour years ago, the purple soon faded to a pinkish-red colour. I hope they improved the dye!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...