Monday, January 2, 2017

Favourite outfits of 2016

I admit, since my whole lifestyle change, I have not really done many outfit posts but I have compiled some of my favourites from 2016


January
Taken from my Blue Monday post where I was bitching about post holiday bills and major car repairs I had to get done. I think this is one of my most casual looking outfits I wear to work.








February
Not quite an outfit post (I know, I am cheating) but this was quite an epic event! I went to the Doctor Who concert where a live orchestra played music from the TV series and got to watch footage from the show on a large screen!Besides, it's not everyday I get the opportunity to have my photo taken inside a Tardis!








March
I reminded everyone to always wear your boots before putting on your corset!




April
I wrote about a nice elderly customer who mistook the bats on my shirt for butterflies!




April must have been bat month because here I am showing off my bat stockings!




May
What better way to start off the month by celebrating Star Wars Day? May The 4th be with you!




June
I wore this outfit when I went to see the Cure. I love this outfit so much that I have to show you two pictures. I also love how excited I was to see one of my favourite bands play live!








November
Yes, I went several months without a favourite outfit because I am not happy with the way I looked. If you see the photo above where I was wearing my purple corset, it wasn't laced very tight for several reasons (1) I was forewarned that the concert will be over 3 hours long. (2) I had trouble lacing it up due to weight gain. I am not proud of the fact I gained so much weight and it took me a couple of months to slowly start to feel like me again. This leads me too...


I decided that I wanted to look like a vampire

















So here are my favourite outfits, I promise, there should be more to come in 2017!

14 comments:

  1. Interesting selection of out fits also shows how much weight you've lost. Congrats, wishING all the best for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, all the best to you!

      Delete
  2. I like March and June! I think a spot of colour offsets the black so nicely. And having your photo taken in the Tardis -- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love Doctor Who and I always wanted a geeky photo of me next to a Tardis!

      Delete
  3. June is my fave! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, my friend!

      Delete
  4. I like the 'I wanna be a vampire' look best. No surprise there, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. March and june are my favorites, you look very pretty!
    hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your closet is like a treasure! So many pretty and exciting pieces! :O

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...