Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Perhaps we can get a new Sisters Of Mercy album out of all this mess?

I will not post any personal political views here but....

You see, last summer, Andrew Eldritch said in an interview:"What is happening in America is an ever more bizarre circus, and the population doesn't seem to realise just how much it's being taken for a ride. I can tell you one thing: If Donald Trump actually does become President, that will be reason enough for me to release another album. I don't think I could keep quiet if that happened."

So Mr. Eldritch, you better start on that album and guaranteed that I will not only buy the digital copy but a physical one as well!

In fact, I plan on holding him to his word. You see,  I even went as far as to create a petition. If you are a Sisters Of Mercy fan, please sign!



This is where I got the image

5 comments:

  1. Yes - I agree that this clusterf*#@ will result in some great music the way that the Bush presidency did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am actually looking forward to this. It is really sad what is happening to the US. Even over here in Canada, we are afraid and concerned for our neighbors. This is the time we need to stand together

      Delete
  2. You would have thought musicians would have learned from Gary Numan and stayed away from commenting on politics. Protest albums are pretty terrible in general, like, they are rushing them out to make sure they are timely. It sounds rushed and lazy...and in a few years they are so dated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eldtrich has a bunch of new songs that he always plays at his concernts. he has the content but never made an album. It costs a lot of money to make an album and musicians nowadays get paid very little for it. I would love to have a new Sisters Of Mercy album and hey, if they tour, all the better!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...