Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Outfit of the day

My kid and some little girl told me earlier today that I look like a vampire.

Ignore the two-toned hair, I am not colouring it black anymore. I am liking my natural color. It seems darker and redder than it used to be.

I channeled Meagan from over at Coffin Kitsch. She often adds hair clips to her outfits and I was inspired by this idea so I added my bat hair clip to my white "frou-frou" top.

I am still on a shopping ban because I am still working on my weight loss. It is fun pulling out articles of clothing I don't wear often. In fact, this is the ONLY white top I own. I wore it when I was channeling Nancy Downes from The Craft. It is a good thing my kid wears a white shirt as a school uniform. I hate washing only one shirt and now I actually have a load of whites, which is something I would have never imagined having to do a couple of years ago! I had to safety pin my top closed in order to pull off the look I was going for.

My photographer (husband, Jay) added props.









20 comments:

  1. You look fantastic and thank you for the shout out ;) I love wearing the few white tops I have as it seems 'sinful'. Hehehee! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! Thank you for wearing hair clips! I agree white seem so sinful! I remember in high school, I wanted to be silly so I showed up at school dressed all in white LOL It freaked every one out!

      Delete
    2. Lol, I did that once too...I guess the problem was, that my only white footware was a pair of knee high Pleaser boots...Aaaw, good old times...X'D
      Anyway, you do look stunning, I love this black and white thing.^^

      Delete
  2. Nothing shows off black like a touch of white! Love that bat clip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look like a spooky vampire, ahah! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We'll take the world of the mythical. =) I've been accused of looking like an elf...but I think that's because of the ears (which are hidden in most pictures). Then again, it may be because of my herritage... ;) Go with your awesomeness, loud and proud, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could afford it, I think I would pay to have plastic sugergy and get elf ears so consider yourself lucky :)

      Delete
  5. I love the look, and yes, you DO look like a vampire... a sexy, gorgeous vampire! Except that your fangs don't stick out just a little, that's a bit disappointing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and the accessories! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! You look like a vampire witch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to agree on the vampire thingy :-P

    looking forwards on when your hair is completely your old new natural color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...