Monday, October 3, 2016

A Hallmark moment

This is where I got the image


I always appreciate those who read my blog, especially those who have stuck by me even when they did not always agree with my blog posts.

I am feeling festive with Halloween being right around the corner and I thought I would send some of my readers a Halloween card in the mail.

These will be nothing special. I don't have time to make cards so don't expect anything that was made by me! It is always fun getting something in the mail, especially when it is not another bill and I always appreciate getting Halloween cards in the mail and I thought it would be fun to send some out!

If you want to receive such a card by yours truly, it is simple:

(1) Like my Facebook page

 (2) Send me a message either by email or on my Facebook page with your address.

(3) Sit and wait for the postman

Obviously, your contact info will be kept confidential.

Thanks for reading, Darklings. We finally made it to October! Squeeee!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN. THIS IS HALLOWEEN. HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN!



8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...