If you are unfamiliar with her blog, go check it out. I love reading her posts!
Honestly, I love reading other people's answers as it helps me get to know the person behind the blog better (hint: take the fucking quiz already!) and I hope you enjoy reading my answers too!
1. Are you named after anyone? My middle name is also my grandmother's name (Louise) and I was also named after some random nurse while my mom was in labour for me. You see Sylvie is a very popular name here in Quebec. My dad originally wanted to name me Vanessa or Marie Josephine until he heard the name "Sylvie" being paged on the intercom and he obviously changed his mind. Sometimes I wish he would have simply named me Louise because it drives me nuts when people call me Sylvia. I just give up and tell them that my name is Sophie!
2. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago when the fucking scale was moving in the wrong direction.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I guess so.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I don't really have one.
5. Do you have any kids? One human and two furbabies.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? Fuck yeah! I am one awesome chick! In fact, I like to think that I am my own best friend.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Yes, yes I do.
|You totally just read this in Yoda's voice, didn't you?|
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, last time I checked.
9. Would you bungee jump? I second Debra's answer to this question -- FUCK NO!
10. What is your favourite cereal? Count Chocula!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes because it would be hard to remove 14 hole Doc Martens otherwise!
12. Do you think you're strong? Yes, yes I do. I can pick up a 50 pound kid with one arm while juggling groceries in the other. I am also very emotionally strong. I gots the powah!
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I have two. Chocolate and/or pistachio
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I like to think I am a good judge of character. Usually, I am pretty good at determining whether or not I would get along with that person or whether or not they are an ass.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? My weight and I am working on that
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Black and black! Duuuuh!
18. What was the last thing you ate? Supper and now I am drinking tea.
19. What are you listening to right now? Siouxsie & The Banshees, Juju album.
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black, Duh!
21. Favourite smell? Pumpkin and/or dewberry
22. Who was the last person you talked to? Husband
23. Favourite sport to watch? None. Watching sports is like watching cement hardening!
24. Hair colour that's real? A really horrible light brown/blonde.Yuck.
25. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
26. Favourite food? Chocolate and/or souvlaki
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies FTW!
28. Last movie you watched? Space Balls but I really want to write that I went to see Kubo & The 2 Strings over the weekend. Excellent movie by the way.
29. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black
30. Summer or winter? Winter. I hate the summer heat but I prefer fall
31. Hugs or kisses? I`hate the whole social aspect of hugging someone or the two kisses on the cheek while greeting or saying good-bye. I do so to not look like an ass but it makes me feel awkward. I only really like show affection to those closest to me. None of that mushy stuff where people get into my personal space sort of crap. Stay away from me, you got cooties!
32. Favourite sweet food? Chocolate
33. What book are you currently reading? I love to read but have not found the time to read a book these days. It sucks, I know.
34. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing
35. What did you last watch on TV? Gilmore Girls (total un-goth confession, I know)
36. Favourite sound? TARDIS
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? England
39. Do you have a special talent? Yes I do but that is between my husband and I *wink*
40. Where were you born? Montreal, Canada