Monday, September 12, 2016

Twenty Questions Times Two

I totally ganked this quiz from Debra, She Who Seeks.

If you are unfamiliar with her blog, go check it out. I love reading her posts!

Honestly, I love reading other people's answers as it helps me get to know the person behind the blog better (hint: take the fucking quiz already!) and I hope you enjoy reading my answers too!

1. Are you named after anyone? My middle name is also my grandmother's name (Louise) and I was also named after some random nurse while my mom was in labour for me. You see Sylvie is a very popular name here in Quebec. My dad originally wanted to name me Vanessa or Marie Josephine until he heard the name "Sylvie" being paged on the intercom and he obviously changed his mind. Sometimes I wish he would have simply named me Louise because it drives me nuts when people call me Sylvia. I just give up and tell them that my name is Sophie!

2. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago when the fucking scale was moving in the wrong direction.

3. Do you like your handwriting? I guess so.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I don't really have one.

5. Do you have any kids? One human and two furbabies.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends? Fuck yeah! I am one awesome chick! In fact, I like to think that I am my own best friend.

7. Do you use sarcasm? Yes, yes I do.

Image result for sarcasm meme
You totally just read this in Yoda's voice, didn't you?


8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, last time I checked.

9. Would you bungee jump? I second Debra's answer to this question -- FUCK NO!

10. What is your favourite cereal? Count Chocula!

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes because it would be hard to remove 14 hole Doc Martens otherwise!

12. Do you think you're strong? Yes, yes I do. I can pick up a 50 pound kid with one arm while juggling groceries in the other. I am also very emotionally strong. I gots the powah!

13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I have two. Chocolate and/or pistachio

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I like to think I am a good judge of character. Usually, I am pretty good at determining whether or not I would get along with that person or whether or not they are an ass.

15. Red or pink? Red

16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? My weight and I am working on that

17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Black and black! Duuuuh!

18. What was the last thing you ate? Supper and now I am drinking tea.

19. What are you listening to right now? Siouxsie & The Banshees, Juju album.



20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black, Duh!

21. Favourite smell? Pumpkin and/or dewberry

22. Who was the last person you talked to? Husband

23. Favourite sport to watch? None. Watching sports is like watching cement hardening!

24. Hair colour that's real? A really horrible light brown/blonde.Yuck.

25. Do you wear contacts? Yes.

26. Favourite food? Chocolate and/or souvlaki

27. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies FTW!

28. Last movie you watched? Space Balls but I really want to write that I went to see Kubo & The 2 Strings over the weekend. Excellent movie by the way.


29. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black

30. Summer or winter? Winter. I hate the summer heat but I prefer fall

31. Hugs or kisses? I`hate the whole social aspect of hugging someone or the two kisses on the cheek while greeting or saying good-bye. I do so to not look like an ass but it makes me feel awkward. I only really like show affection to those closest to me. None of that mushy stuff where people get into my personal space sort of crap. Stay away from me, you got cooties!

32. Favourite sweet food? Chocolate

33. What book are you currently reading? I love to read but have not found the time to read a book these days. It sucks, I know.

34. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing

35. What did you last watch on TV? Gilmore Girls (total un-goth confession, I know)

36. Favourite sound? TARDIS



37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones

38. What is the farthest you have traveled? England

39. Do you have a special talent? Yes I do but that is between my husband and I *wink*

40. Where were you born? Montreal, Canada

19 comments:

  1. For you, my friend.
    http://nightbloomingohana.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-sylvie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahooo! Thanks for participating! Its fun reading other people's answers

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I'm glad you did this quiz -- now I feel like I know you a little better! And have you ever noticed that the TARDIS sounds an awful lot like trying to get a frozen car battery to turn over in the winter? Just sayin it might be Canadian made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! that is so true about the Tardis. I like that :)

      Delete
  3. COol that a really good and interesting posting, I may have to nick it. Sorry, I mean take inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently watched Gilmore Girls too! Yay!

    This 40 questions is on my post list but it'll be a while til I get to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahoo Gilmore buddies! Have fun doing the quiz :)

      Delete
  5. I did participate also 🎃
    For the sake of practicing english grammar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, I need to do this too...:D I'm trying to do Lesthi's '10 things you didn't know about me', but it's surprisingly hard...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your "10 things you didn't know about me" and enjoyed it

      Delete
  7. Aww, great quiz. I loved reading this.
    I enjoy Gilmore Girls, too. They are so myself and my daughter (or so people keep telling us).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way... this is Yvonne - formerly Winter Moon ♥

      Delete
    2. You and your daughter sound cool! Yahoo! I was wondering what happened to your blog!

      Delete
  8. I love Gilmore girls :D
    I also dislike this thing where random people want's to hug :S


    I will do this quiz too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gimore Girl buddy! Have fun doing the quiz!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...