Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Shopping at the Punk Rave Store

While I have not personally purchased any clothing from Punk Rave Store in the past, I have browsed their site and I can assure you that they have some very beautiful pieces of Gothic clothes available!  I can see myself wearing many of these items at a club, at a picnic or even to work! I love the versatility of this store as they have a vast selection of Gothic clothing that suits any style of Goth.

For example, they have a very nice Gothic Lolita dress section where I fell in love with this very top! It also comes in black!



http://www.punkravestore.com/lolita-dresses-c-3.html


In their Gothic dresses section, I have spotted this cute little piece. There's skulls on the corset, how cute is that? I totally swooned over this dress!

http://www.punkravestore.com/q239-punk-rave-sexy-korean-simple-long-slinky-dresses-with-skull-decorated-p-285.html


 For my office party, I would wear this dress in a heart beat!

http://www.punkravestore.com/q211-wholesale-factory-price-fashion-free-prom-girl-dress-p-260.html

Lastly, I have seen some really gorgeous gothic jackets on their site as well. They have so many styles to choose from but I fell in love with this piece right here!


http://www.punkravestore.com/y562-sexy-gothic-flocking-black-long-lace-ladies-dress-coats-p-841.html



What is YOUR favourite piece or are you like me and have trouble narrowing it down?


10 comments:

  1. I like Punk Rave, though they aren't the cheapest. I have their nightingale dress and the very pretty Lorelei top which is one of my favourite tops. The quality is pretty decent.

    They do size smaller than other goth brands. I'm a UK 10/12 and I have to buy large / extra large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I never personally shopped there myself so these things are good to know. I am sure others will appreciate as well!

      Delete
  2. I like the black leather pants. Purely theoretically, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, Punk Rave has some awesome products, but they're not quite affordable...at least to me. I love the men's section and their military style stuff, mostly the jackets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasnt familiar with them until recently! I also admired some of their jackets too. They have so many beautiful items

      Delete
  4. I heard that they are really small and can attest that one of their bolero jackets has the smallest arms I've ever seen. Like, ich could barely get it over my wrists. Be aware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback, I have not purchased anything from them personally but this is good to know in the future. They sure do make pretty clothes

      Delete
  5. They have some beautiful things but only a couple have ever really appeal screaming buy buy me. I think looking from the pics sometime I've always been dubious about the quality to justify the price. I'm sure they use Asian size not great if your a UK size 12/ 14 and have to order XXXl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As others said, I love the styling but wish for larger sizes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...