Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's Dangerous To Go Alone

My lovely niece Lori recently went on vacation to Florida and the lucky girl went to Harry Potter world.
Photo taken by Lori

She was so sweet because she not only got to visit Hogwarts, she even brought me a present back from her trip to Universal Studios. She knew I was going to love my Legend of Zelda wallet!

The original Legend Of Zelda on the NES console was the first videogame I ever played and even the recent games hold a special place in my heart.

What I like the most about the wallet is the detachable chain that came with it so I can wear it as purse if I want to. This is perfect for the few times I actually go clubbing! No need to carry my big bulky purse! . Thank you Lori, I love this wallet to death!





With the chain


9 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see Harry Potter world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter Wolrd...I wosh I could see it someday! :'(
    Your purse - wallet thing is really cute^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Harry Potter world here in the UK, I am longing to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, lovely gift! And visiting Harry Potter world must have been so special for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, I actually have more pictures and I'm going back despite how much it cost

      Delete
  5. Super adorable purse! You are a lucky girl.
    I'm crossing my fingers that I might be able to go to Harry Potter world next year,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...