Friday, July 15, 2016

When your blacks don't match





My mom recently bought me a skirt. She happened to see it in a store and she was so thrilled to be able to buy me something I like! The skirt is a weird shade of black but it is really nice. It is even better because someone thought of me!

Incidentally, my mom made a remark about the old geezer who lives across the street from her. He was commenting again about how I am such a pretty girl and it is a shame I look like I am in constant mourning My mom told me that she felt good buying me this skirt because she loves the way I dress and it is her way of showing the annoying guy up!










8 comments:

  1. It's a lovely skirt and you've an even more lovely mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cool skirt -- looks grey set against your black top. Your Mom knows your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love that your mum is so supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha, I hate it what that happens, but it's a lovely skirt, so don't worry about the color^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty skirt with a lovely emotional background so who would care for blackblack or notsoblackblack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome that your mom supports and "gets" your style. Thankfully my folks have always been very accepting and on board with mine as well, and have even added a few pieces (hats and jewelry, mostly) to it over the years, too.

    Big hugs & happy mid-July wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...