Friday, July 1, 2016

So it's Canada Day, eh?

Today Darklings, is Canada Day. Not only did I get the day off, I dyed my hair and I slept all afternoon...oooh what a rebel but it felt great!  We were supposed to go to the fireworks tonight but its raining and thundering so they are probably cancelled.

I am working on some posts but want to take pictures and edit them so in the meantime, you can look at the makeup I am wearing. I know it may sound vain or shallow but I did my makeup and I am not going anywhere! Why not share it here, right?

Don't I look purdy????


Alright, this is what I really look like!




If makeup is not your thing, please enjoy these Canadian themed videos below:








Perhaps this isn't Goth content but don't fret, we will be back to my usual posts soon.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day! Enjoy your Canadian bacon and maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learned that classic song in music class when I was little and I swear, rarely does more than a season pass without it popping into my head. Such a catchy, uber Canadian tune. :)

    Big hugs & happy Canada Day long weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your makeup in the first pic is superb... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...