Friday, May 20, 2016

The many uses of a simple maxi dress

Summer has finally arrived over here in my neck of the woods. Temperatures soared and out came my comfortable maxi dress. While I do not necessarily have to cover up my tattoos for my job, you never know how high or low the air conditioner will be and having a little extra on your arms is always useful.

This is what I wore today:






 
 
I also wear this to go to the park:
 
 
I even wore this to a club with one of my corsets:

 
 One of my goals for this summer. Get another maxi dress!

15 comments:

  1. Maxi dresses are pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there's qickly your hair has grown :)

    I love a nice, long maxi dress.

    looking lovely, as alwyas ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I got my haircut the day after I took these photos, haha!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit, I've got the maxi skirts out along with my dresses. As it's finally turning into spring the last few weeks ya whoo. I love the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a big fan of summer, personally but this warm weather is a nice change.

      Delete
  4. Cute and absolutely work appropriate^^ I love maxi dresses, in fact while everyone else is wearing as little as possible, I only wear maxi skirts and dresses and long harem pants in summer, all in black, of course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great when an item is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get me one of those! I love what you did with it! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...