Friday, May 6, 2016

The Girl With The Skull Shoes

I try to tone down my style while at work but I do know that my office is a little more accepting than most. My tattoos are not an issue. I am not permitted to wear skulls but I do sneak some in from time to time. I got so many compliments from this outfit, no one really noticed the little tiny skulls on my Mary Janes!

I have owned this dress for a few years and every time I wear it, I get compliments! I love how versatile this dress can be. I can tone it up or down, depending on my mood (or how much time I have) and it is super comfortable. I decided to wear this dress with two pairs of tights: one sheer with a good ole pair of fishnets on top.




No skulls here!!!



This is where I got the image!
This weekend is Mother's Day. I want to take advantage of this opportunity to say Happy Mother's day to all my fellow mom readers! Go spoil yourself if you can, I know I will! We deserve it!

Speaking of Mother's Day, I am sure we all can relate to this little video. I think it is an advert but the message behind it is so true.



4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely dress. I do love fishnets, and they're definitely better with another pair of plain tights beneath them.

    Happy Mother's Day to you ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...