Monday, May 23, 2016

The Death Tag

The lovely Lucretia from Lucretia's reflection tagged me! Thank you, Lucretia!

Here are the questions:

1.  How would you like to die?
2.  What would happen to your blog?
3.  Who will you leave money to?
4.  What happens to your body after you pass?
5.  What do you want your funeral to be like?
6.  What will you miss the most that still exists after death?
7.  How will you want to be remembered?

1.  How would you like to die?
Good question, I don't know. I guess die peacefully in my sleep or by having a sexy vampire drink my blood. I am not ready to go so hopefully, it will be a very long time from now.

 2.  What would happen to your blog?
It would be my own virtual tombstone

 3.  Who will you leave money to?
 If I have any, the obvious answer would be to my offspring!

4.  What happens to your body after you pass?
I would either like to be cremated or to have my ashes in these tree pod things. It is more sustainable that way and I get to turn into a tree after I die. Honestly, I am dead, you can put me in a garbage bag and throw me in the river for all I care, haha!

5.  What do you want your funeral to be like?
I would love to have a huge party. I am serious. Don't cry over me. Celebrate my life in Sylvie fashion. Go to a goth club or binge watch Doctor Who episodes or read a good book. I would love it if people had a huge party and laughed and smiled. To me, death is just another adventure.

This is where I got the image

6.  What will you miss the most that still exists after death?
Some of the people I leave behind, my cats, music, sex and chocolate.

7.  How will you want to be remembered?
 I never gave it much thought but I remember my loved ones who passed on by the memories we shared, the good times we had and the advice they gave me. I would like others to remember me that way.

I am going to tag Aji from Cafe Lastrange. She has a wonderful blog with lots of great posts. I noticed she doesn't have many followers so please head over to her blog. I am sure you will like what you read!

If you would like to participate, go ahead, you will die from all the fun you will have answering these questions!!!



3 comments:

  1. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Also, thanks for the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of those tree pods!

    Oh, having your blood drunken by a sexy vampire! Why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, I love this! You and I have rather a bit in common. :-) And thanks for playing AND for the plug.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...