Friday, May 27, 2016

New hair

Last weekend, I got my hair cut. I did this because I noticed that my neck and shoulder pain was getting much worse despite going to physiotherapy once a week. I remember how the pain vanished after cutting my long locks last summer. I was hopeful that cutting my hair short this time around would help with the pain once again and it did! The weather is getting warmer and warmer here and having long, thick hair is not the best solution either so the decision to cut was an easy one. Here are some before and after pics!





These photos were taken the day after. After I washed my hair. The stylist is a sweet lady who insisted on straightening my hair for me because she thought it would be fun. I like the natural waves in my hair, thank you very much but I let her do it anyways. It's nice having someone play in your hair! I originally thought it would be a fun change but I really did not like the end result. In fact, I came home and commented that I looked like Dora The Explorer and vowed to never allow her to straighten my hair again! No there are no pictures and I am so grateful for that!

Off topic but a reminder to stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post where I will be participating in the May Monster Madness event.



12 comments:

  1. No embarrassing hair photo? BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Boo I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty hair - I like it =)
    follow for follow via gfc?
    let me know =)
    xoxo

    https://la-colorful-passion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute, but I can't even imagine you with straight hair...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks good when it is long but not when it is short LOL

      Delete
  4. Long hair can pull on your neck a bit. I'm planning on growing mine out a bit though, maybe to your length. You always look glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really pulled on my neck. I have A LOT of hair and it is very thick. It got heavy whenever it got wet. I am happier with my hair like this

      Delete
  5. You look great! Love your Betty Page style bangs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sharon. I love Bettie Page since I was very little.

      Delete
  6. You look good in both styles but I think I like you best in short hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...