Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The bats are in the TARDIS !

Goth Gardener introduced me to Etsy store The Occasional Bat and I have been hooked ever since. Do you remember last December when I made a wish list for 2016? On that list, I wrote that I wanted to purchase more plush bats. A little over a week ago, I decided that my wish list needed to be fulfilled and I made a purchase from The Occasional Bat as a special treat. For those wondering what exactly is The Occasional Bat...well they make plush bats designed for every occasion! They have all sorts and I wish I could buy them all! You can should go visit their Etsy store. These bats are well made and very cute! The moment I saw the Exploding TARDIS bat, it had to be mine!

How cool is that? Two of my most favourite things mashed into one. Squeee!

Philip who is also a lover of bats got his own baby bat!




Like always, when ordering from The Occasional Bat, the items come well packaged, you even get a little certificate with the name of your bat and a little extra something to keep your bats company while they are being shipped to you.

Over the weekend, I went to Ikea and adopted these silly little guys (see picture below). They were just crying for a new home and I happily obliged. Philip and I have a thing. I am Mamma Bat and he is Philly Bat. He used to be baby bat but he is too big for that now, according to him.He is too young to get the whole Goth Baby Bat thing but hopefully he will one day! I got a large and small bat for me (to represent Philip and I), another large and small one for Philip so he can think of me and him. I had to get a large one for Jay because who wouldn't want to receive a cute bat plush?



As a bonus, here is my baby Philly Bat sound asleep. He is hugging his beloved Mr. Monkey but next to him are his favourite stuffed animals.



Wishlist:
1) Buy a pair of Winklepicker boots. 
(2) Buy a coffin purse/backpack 
(3) Buy more long skirts 
(4) Buy some good blazers 
(5) Get more ink  
(6) Get my ears and labret (lip) re-pierced
(7)  Buy some more coffin and bat jewellery - I need more!
(8) Bat plushies because who doesn't have enough of those, right?
(9) Get a daith piercing

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those bats are amazing! I especially like the Tardis one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a marvelous bevy of new bats. :) I wish we had an Ikea even remotely close to us here now all the more. I'd be stocking up on their cute bats pronto if we did.

    Have a beautiful Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...