Monday, April 18, 2016

Product review: Hard Candy lipstick

This image is not mine. I got it off of the Hard Candy website



*** This is NOT a sponsored post. I tried a new product and I think others could benefit from this review so I want to post about it. I am so sweet, eh????****
 
I was looking for a new shade of lipstick and I came across Hard Candy Prowler #1051 lipstick and I fell in love with the color. It is a darker shade but still suitable enough for the office.

I don't quite remember the cost of the lipstick but I remember it being reasonably priced.

I have to admit, not only the color of the lipstick itself is what sold me on it. I love the little tube it comes in!

I usually put this on in the morning and I would need to reapply by lunch time, which is fine by me. This is usually after one or two cups of coffee and eating my lunch. Not bad for a non color stay lip stick. By mid morning, the lipstick has faded but it gives my lips a more natural yet more pronounced, darker tone.

I really do love this product and regret not getting the black lipstick while I was there.

 

 
 


 

6 comments:

  1. Black lipstick is a must. It matches the color of our souls. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's a gorgeous shade! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade, suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shade! Thank you for the review. I love a great plummy/burgundy shade of lippy, too. For many years now my go to that front has been Diva from MAC (the name, IMO, does not per se match the mysteriously vampy quality of the colour it belongs to, but if we take that out of the equation, it's utterly fabulous and highly recommended).

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...