Friday, April 1, 2016

I will no longer be blogging.

Alright Darklings,

This will be my last blog post. A dark culture magazine has made me a generous offer to buy out my blog and they will be using some of my articles in some of their issues. They will also be updating this site on my behalf.

I have truly enjoyed interacting with you and reading your comments and I want to thank you all for such a great blogging experience


P.S APRIL FOOLS!

Happy Friday and happy April Fools Day, Darklings! We will get back to our regular scheduled program on Monday!


Love, Sylvie

10 comments:

  1. Dude, that would be kinda cool if it were true. I want someone to buy my blog articles lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, eh! I actually googled "april fools pranks for bloggers" and this suggestion came up. I assume it is possible then!

      Delete
  2. Pstt silly you :) ! You got me. Don't you do this again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's all in good fun! I hope I made you smile :)

      Delete
  3. Phew! Thank goodness you were only teasing! Your blog is one of favourite reads and I try never to miss a post. The blogging world wouldn't be the same for me if you weren't a part of it, dear Sylvie.

    Have an awesome April,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Jessica. Your blog is one of my favourite reads as well. There was a time, although very brief, where I experimented with vintage clothing. I love the style and there are many times I borrow elements from the past in my current outfits. I adore your style and admire your dedication.

      Delete
  4. Totally had me there, Sylvie! And I was more than a little jealous I'd never gotten a 'generous offer' from ANYBODY. EVER. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. Don't worry, I never got a generous offer in my life.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...