(1) Bats - Seriously, how can one not resist these adorable little creatures?
|Taken from Goth Bats Facebook page|
(2) Cats - I own two fur babies. I named them after the Hobbits from The Lord Of The Rings novels/movies. They are called Merry and Pippin.
(3) Novels - I love to read. Nothing more makes my heart sing by diving into an imaginary world and getting caught up in a story. Some of my favourite books are The Dragonlance Chronicles, The Soulforge, Interview With The Vampire, Dracula, The Lord Of The Rings to name a few.
Book images taken from Amazon.com
(4) We can't forget my own baby bat, Philip. If he is asleep or I am somewhere without him, I think of all the cute things he has done over the years and my heart melts.
(5) Videogames. I love RPGs and often get caught up in them. My favourite games are The Legend Of Zelda series.
|This is where I got the image!!!!|
(6) We all know that I love Doctor Who.
(7) Monty Python because no matter how much of a shitty day I am having, I can always remind myself to Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.
(8) Music but I think most people feel that way.
(9) Shopping. I know that impulse buying can be harmful to one's financial well being but sometimes, a little retail therapy goes a long way. I can never have enough clothes, shoes, Pop figurines and accessories!
(10) Movies. Some of my favourites (in no particular order) are: Labyrinth, The Crow, As Good As It Gets, Hellraiser, and Legend.
|Eric Draven Pop Figurine!|
(11) Chinese food, coffee, tea, and chocolate. Enough said!
(12) Horses - from the time I was a little girl I love that animal. In fact, my life long dream was to own one.
(13) Collecting stuff - for a long time I collected porcelain dragons and gargoyles. While I keep these figures and still have them on display, my collection shifted more towards those Funko Pop Figurines. Those make me happy!
(14) Cemeteries- I love the sense of history I get while walking through one. It is so relaxing.
(15) Being out in nature - something I don't do enough. I love being out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere watching the night sky. I love stars and I love having deep conversations with people while being inspired by all the constellations. I love being around camp fires with friends or family members, just sitting around (usually drinking) and I love all the funny things (usually sexual innuendos) we come up with! I love hiking in the woods and feeling connected with the trees and wildlife. I feel at peace with myself. I am a city girl at heart, I will always be a city girl to some degree but there is also a huge part of me that loves to be out in the sticks.
(16) My hubby - Last but not least. I won't write too much about him as he is a very private person but he is my best friend, although a huge pain in the ass at times! Especially when we play videogames together and he steals all my kills!!!!
What makes your heart sing? What's your happy place?