Monday, February 22, 2016

Nice hair and makeup days

With the weather, my hair has been full of annoying static. I wanted to do something with it but was unsure exactly what. These are the days I miss my long hair as I would put it in a nice braid and be on my way! I am not a morning person and this style took me 5 minutes. I was inspired by vintage hairstyles. Luckily for me, I have natural wavy hair and decided to enhance that by using some product. I do not own hairspray or hair gel  as I have dry hair and was surprised this held all day.
The product I used was Garnier Fructis, Curl Sculpt, conditioning cream gel. I even use the cream on my bags. I do use my hair straightener and it holds them in place!






I wanted to show some more fun hair styles I have been doing.






Lastly, this is the product I have been using all winter

 
`

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    And what hair dye do you use? You have such black-black hair... Maybe I just need to dye mine more often :-/ Today it's raining and I have black hair spray to cover my grey roots. I'm hoping it doesn't end up dropping down my face :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! ;)
    Last week I got up 30 min earlier to curl my hair, but the weather outside was rainy and damp, so by the time I got to work, my hair was straight again...:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Only 5 minutes? That is not very long!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...