Monday, February 8, 2016

My cat likes my pants

It was quite cold today and I opted to wear pants. I rarely wear pants or jeans because I am more of a skirt and dresses sort of girl. Thanks to having large thighs, I find shopping for pants or jeans to be a harrowing experience that I much rather avoid. I came across these cargo pants last summer and I regret not buying another pair. I can wear them to work and they are perfect for tucking into your boots! It was a casual all black day for me. In this kind of cold and being pressed for time, it is hard to come up with a nice outfit. I originally had my leopard print hoodie on too but it is warm in my apartment, not so much at work!

 
I am calling my cat, Merry to come over

 

Merry doesn't like to be picked up but she is so cute!



Trying to escape my evil clutches

For the record, I put her down after she tried jumping. I am not very tall but I was afraid of her getting hurt. She is such a tiny cat.





14 comments:

  1. Yep, my hips and butt and everything really, mean pants don' t like me and I don't like them! I have one pair that fits well but is made out of an oven or something, they just old in the heat! Cat is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I own two pairs of pants, go me!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pretty much but she is soooo cute LOL!

      Delete
  3. Finding well fitting pants is so much harder than finding skirts or dresses! If you found a brand, stick with it and buy more of them... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely. I regret not buying more!

      Delete
  4. Big bottom abd thighes typical of any pare shape. Strangely, in winter i prefers trouser or leggings, as soon the Suns out i love wearing skirts and dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love leggings. I ofen wear them insitead of tights in the winter!

      Delete
  5. We are going to visit Lapland at spring and really can't go there wearing skirt, so have been thinking of buying a new pair of black cargo pants too. Haven't had a pair of those in 3 years and really miss having one. What is a better garment with a band-shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I often wear these pants with my Siouxsie shirt!

      Delete
  6. looks pretty cool! Great style !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! With the weather, I actually wore pants too which like you I never do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...