|third one is closed but the fourth was good to go, squeeee!|
Despite the annoyances and sadness this week had to offer (my car, David Bowie and Alan Rickman dying) I must admit, it ended on a good note. I had to leave really early when my car was at the shop so it was nice to sleep in for a little bit this morning. I not only realized that I can wear earrings, my car was running nicely and I got to listen to Blutengel on my way into the office. I had a nice lunch with some colleagues and my son was well behaved tonight! I guess you could say that it is the little, trivial things that we often overlook that mean the most. It is sad that some very influential people have passed on but we can always help keep their legacies alive. We can pave the way for future generations.
"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring"
My 2016 wish list:
(1) Buy a pair of Winklepicker boots.
(2) Buy a coffin purse/backpack
(3) Buy more long skirts
(4) Buy some good blazers
(5) Get more ink
(7) Buy some more coffin and bat jewellery - I need more!
(8) Bat plushies because who doesn't have enough of those, right?
(9) This is an addition to the list since the last post - get a daith piercing