Friday, January 8, 2016

My most favourite things

This skirt is one of my favourites and I don't ever recall showcasing it here despite owning it for several years! I really like this skirt because I have a love for animal print, it was one of the first articles of clothing I bought when I came back to Goth and it is made from a local Montreal designer called Aeternus Clothing. Today, I combined it with one of my favourite t-shirts (which I am sure some of you have seen in a previous post) and I am quite comfortable for a Friday. A coworker of mine has a bunch of Friday t-shirts and I always look forward to seeing him wear them.  They can range from video game themes, comic book characters or even a favourite movie. I thought it was a good idea and I sometimes wear a fun t-shirt on a Friday too! Do you tone down a little more (or should I say tone it up) on a Friday?

17 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever worked at a place with casual fridays, but it is cool they let you do your own thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't really have casual Fridays. It is pretty casual here all year round but I do mostly tone it down a little during the week.

      Delete
  2. Cute, I love red leopard print too. ^^ Do you remember Geeky Tee Friday? ;)
    Now I wear whatever I want at work, but at my previous job we had casual Fridays, which were kinda fun; Most people toned down and wore actual casual stuff and I usually toned up and wore funky outfits...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Geeky Tee Friday! I need to buy more geeky tees!

      Delete
  3. I when I worked in a garden centre I once suggested we had dress down Fridays, my boss was one of people that seemed to attract dirt, so he used to always wear a boiler suit and he said “Down from this?” He had a fair point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don´t have casual friday, unfortunately we have to wear uniforms -,- But I really love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look smashing! And what a great outfit to get back into goth in. You wear it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute in that outfit. I think you inspired me to try something similar for work too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit, I love leo-print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great look! I adore leopard print, very much including in bold hues. I had a neon pink scrunchie in the eighth grade that I wore like mad, but then it fell out one day and I lost it. I swear, I'd still wear it, if I had it!

    Big hugs & happy mid-January wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...