Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Favourite outfits of 2015

I have seen many bloggers do these posts (ie. Sylwia from VamppiiV and Suski from Desperate Hell) where they posted photos of their favourite outfits they wore in 2015. If I have forgotten anyone who also did a similar post, please contact me (see my contact page) or feel free to comment on this post and I will gladly add you! If I missed you, it was not done on purpose.

I am no where near being a fashion blogger, I like to be versatile in my posts but I must admit, I have fun having my picture taken for outfit posts. In fact, I am even seriously considering saving up to get a better quality camera because I am often disappointed in the quality of my photos! Originally, I wanted to be a fashion blogger to show my work appropriate outfits but I ended up also enjoying the writing aspect of my blog. I do not want to squeeze myself into a tiny niche and want to write or post photos of many things. Sometimes it is something geeky, sometimes it is work related, sometimes it is about my kid or it is an outfit. I like variety in real life and I guess it reflects on my blog!

Looking back at these photos made me realize two things: (1) I should get my hair trimmed because that length looks awesome on me and (2) My style has evolved a lot over the year. I think it is because I have worked at the same place for so long that I am more comfortable with letting my freak flag fly! Try saying that quickly, go on, I dare you: Freak flag fly!

Without further adieu,here are some of my favourite outfits I wore last year:

Seriously, This dress is awesome and I got it from my fellow Blogger, Mary of Mourning Glory Designs. Check out her Etsy store!


 I am putting this one out here because I need to tell myself that I actually look OK in a bathing suit and stop being so self conscious!

 YES! Not a work outfit.

I was being silly here but great outfit!

 Long hair! I often wear this outfit. In fact, I wore the same green bolero top yesterday!

May The 4th Be With You!!!!!!

Breakfast at Tiffany's hat


 When I tried growing out my Bettie bangs. The top laces up in the back


19 comments:

  1. You're so awesome and inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many nice pieces of clothing I want to steal, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks I feel like that too when I see other people's outfit posts

      Delete
  3. great gallery, love the green bolero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK?! You look gorgeous in a bathing suit! ;)
    I love that dress from Mary, it's so whimsical, yet elegant in the same time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaw your clothes are so damn cool! you look great on all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoy seeing your outfit posts as well

      Delete
  6. I love that photo with the Breakfast at Tiffany's hat! You look like a film star trying to hide her identity! :D Very chic and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks, Jade. Those are my prescription sunglasses!

      Delete
  7. I love all the outfits. The swimsuit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving that coat with the Breakfast at Tiffany's hat! Where did you find that swimsuit? You look like an awesome pinup girl in that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thank you! I got the Swinsuit at Bikini Village on a whim last summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bathingsuits that looks like little dresses instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome year-end post. And your outfits are divine! The purple dress (first pic) and the coat you wore in the Breakfast at Tiffany's pic are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That green bolero is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...