Friday, November 6, 2015

The baby bat soars

I posted a couple months ago about my son taking tantrums the first few weeks of kindergarten. Things have been getting better, Philip seems to be adjusting well to his new school. I am pleased to announce that he now walks to school by himself in the mornings. Originally, I would walk into the school with him,  he would give his name in and would walk to the morning daycare program before school officially starts. Now, I park my car close to the front door, I help him out, make sure he has his things and watch him walk into the school all by himself! He decided this on his own after watching the older kids do it on their own. He wanted to be a big boy too.

For those of you who read this blog, knows he had a very difficult entry in this world.  I never thought I would have the opportunity to be able to watch him grow and being able to do so makes me appreciate life that much more. Watching him grow up and reach every milestone gives me that much more pride!Who knew one person could affect your being that much? Way to go Philip. You are right, you are no longer a baby bat but a big boy bat!Pardon the quality, I had to snap these ones quickly!




5 comments:

  1. *sigh* They grow up so fast - mine just graduated University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this heartfelt post with us, dear Sylvie. You're an awesome mother.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truely are a great bat mom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sure both of you must be very proud, this is a small but important step ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...