Friday, October 16, 2015

The dreaded Pop Figurines - Part IV (Halloween style)

I love this time of the year, I really do. The leaves are changing color, the weather isn't so hot, and Halloween is right around the corner, my favorite Holiday. I think it sucks that my work doesn't really do anything for Halloween so I have been politely protesting that by trying to spread some Halloween cheer through out the office. One day, I bought a bunch of "Scaries" - Halloween themed Smarties in little boxes and shared them with my coworkers. I was so hyper from eating copious amounts of chocolate and candy corn, by the end of it, I was throwing the little boxes of Scaries at them! People would walk by my desk, minding their own business, I would say "hey catch!" and then would proceed with throwing the little box of Scaries at them! Below is an example of the little box.


Image source

Today, I went to the Dollar Store and bought a package of Halloween pencils (I was sick all week. I figured it would be better for my health that way then buying more junk food) and gave most of them away.

Back to more pleasantries, there is something new I can now add to my list of what I love about this time of the year... cool Pop Figurines!



Night shade Sally

Edward Scissorhands. I love how there are scratches on his face.
The Exorcist (so cool there is even green vomit on the box!), Edward Scissor hands, and Dr. Frank N Further

I'm just a sweet transvestite from trans sexual Transylvania


This one can only be purchased at EB Games and is extremely rare. Yes, I took it out of the box. This is the Evolving Dalek Sec. Yes I know not really a Halloween one but it's a Dalek okay?

The Power Of Christ Compels you!!!

7 comments:

  1. I need that Frank N' Further figurine in my life! *grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank N Furter Pop! Sally Pop! OMG...
    more to add to my list. :D enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I love the figurines they are so cool!! Dr Frank N Furter looks so sassy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I visit your blog the more i feel the urge to buy some pop figures *stares*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... soooo cute... and I want "Scaries" too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, Frank N Further. How cute!
    I wish we had Halloween candies that I could throw at my colleagues. I don't even get to shock them this year by going uber-goth, as Halloween is on a Saturday. But I did score babysitting so we can go out partying. I'm going to the goth club!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...