Monday, October 5, 2015

I have been tagged - Halloween post, Squeeee!

I was tagged into this Halloween blog questionnaire by Mary from her blog, Mourning Glory Designs. Thanks for tagging me! Basically, I need to answer these 13 questions and tag 5 more bloggers.

I will start with the 5 bloggers:
(1) Divine Obscurity
(2)Gothic Minerva
(3) Linnea-Maria
(4) Bones and Lilies
(5) The Everyday Goth


Questions:
1. Favorite Halloween song?
2. Witch or Vampire?
3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
6. Favorite Halloween candy?
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
8. Favorite Halloween costume?
9. Favorite Halloween store?
10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
11. Bats or Black Cats?
12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?

1. Favorite Halloween song?
I have two of them.  The first one is Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween. The Second one is The Monster Mash! 
 
 
2. Witch or Vampire?
This is very hard for me but I do have a soft spot for a vampire. I guess it all depends on my mood.

3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
It used to be about the parties or special nights at goth clubs. Now it is taking my son Trick Or Treating. I also love the candy and the horror movies they play on TV!

 4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
There is nothing more romantic than having a scary movie marathon with that special someone by my side. Bonus points is if I manage to make him jump during the pivotal parts in the movie! 

 
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
Two years ago I would have easily said zombies but I am so sick of Zs. Zombies are now all the rage and I am just tired of seeing them or hearing about them. I would say skeleton


6. Favorite Halloween candy?
Candy Corn but it is so hard to find over here. When Target opened, we bought tons of it but it is now closed here in Canada. It totally sucks! I also love Tootsie Roll candy and Rockets.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I would have to say the Halloween series (the originals with Jamie Lee Curtis) and I have a soft spot for "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."

 8. Favorite Halloween costume?
I don't really have a favorite.

9. Favorite Halloween store?
Michael's recently opened up here in Canada and I am liking what they have. I also go to Dollarama 
for every day household items. I saw a few things at Loblaws (local grocery store) and there is Village Des Valeurs (Value Village) that has a few good items. I love this time of the year, I stock up on every day household items!


10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
Hell yes! One of my favourite Halloween items which my mom passed down to me is a ceramic Jack O Lantern my aunt made. I bring it out every year.


11. Bats or Black Cats?
Both! 





12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
Duuuh! It is not only a Holiday but it is also a lifestyle!


 13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?
Pumpkin spice all the way! The hot chocolate comes later and I usually spike it with Baileys :)
   

7 comments:

  1. Oooh Value Village sounds so fancy in French :) here we have Savers, which is EXACTLY the same as Value Village but I guess they had to have a different name in Hawaii?? So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag, I'll do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I wish we had dollar stores with Halloween stuff here ^^

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/2015/10/dark-glamour-with-punkrave-discount-code.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, candy corn. I had to get the spouse to hide it so I wouldn't eat it all, then practically tore the house apart looking for it the other day. He's very good at hiding things! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was listening to Nightmare Revisited this morning:) I love This is Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love reading those tags (And once more, there is a new name on the list of blogs that I need to take a closer look at ^_^ thanks for that!)
    I think there should be Target & Hot Topics all around the world, I would love to see one in person oooone day *lol*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...