Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween

I would just like to remind everyone to please be safe during the Halloween festivities. If you plan on drinking, please don't drive. Hey, I know I am pulling a "mom-ism" and all but now that I got that out of the way, we can get on with my blog post!

I feel kind of cheated this year. Just when Halloween FINALLY falls on a weekend, I get sick. I am still nursing this nasty cold I have had for about two weeks. I plan on doing something low-key but will be definitely taking the baby bat out trick or treating with my super awesome niece!

I went to work wearing more makeup than usual and with my cute devil horns I ordered from Kreepsville666 a while back. I was a little worried someone would say something but everyone told me how cute I look. I am not used to all that attention but it was nice. It always amazes me. I wear something I am pretty sure I would get in trouble for and they all end up loving it. I don't think the horns would be acceptable any other day of the year but perhaps I could wear more eye makeup in the future? I used to work in finance in a very conservative environment and am still amazed over the things that they allow me to wear in my current job. It's great but I am always afraid of pushing the envelope a little too far considering I do work as a receptionist. I am the first face they see when visitors or client come in. It was nice today because many visitors told me I got them in the Halloween spirit. Wohoo!

^0^ HAPPY HALLOWEEN DEAR READERS! ^0^




My cat, Pippin's tail got in the shot, haha!


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That cat is notorious for photobombing

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and a happy belated one to you too

      Delete
  3. I think those little horns are quite understated, and exactly the right touch for Hallowe'en in the corporate world. You look adorable, in a slightly devilish way. Happy Hallowe'en, Sylvie! I hope your offspring gets a ton of candy tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Happy belated Halloween and the baby bat got tons of candy!

      Delete
  4. Cute little Devil... Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you've been sick. So has my man been, he even took a nap right before the guests arrived yesterday.
    You look great in those horns though - Happy belated Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hope your man feels better too

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry you have been sick. So has my man, he even took a nap right before our guests arrived yesterday.
    You look great in those horns though - Happy belated Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, so sorry you were sick for Halloween! Still, nice to be able to show your horns for once! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great costumes! I've never gone the she devil route. The older I get though, the more I think I should finally give it a spin. Who knows, perhaps next year. :)

    Sending tons of feel better wishes your way,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sylvie, I request a detailed review on these horns, i have had good and bad experiences with kreepsville hair accessories so i would like to know your opinion on these <3
    They for sure look cute on you and maybe halloween is the best day to try how much your workplace would accept a slightly more gothy-you during working hours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...