Friday, October 23, 2015

Fun things to do while you are sick

Well my lovely readers, I am sick again. It is so discouraging. I had a cold last week and nurtured myself back. I was fine for a day or two and I got sick again! This is a nasty, nasty cold. It is really taking a lot out of me!

Due to being ill, I don't have much of a post planned for tonight but I did come across some interesting articles/podcasts while I was nursing my cold all week! I thought I would share them here. I will be back Monday with some more blog posts. Hopefully I could write some future posts this weekend while recovering from this nasty cold!



Cemetery Confessions always have interesting Podcasts but they recently had one with Jillian Venters, author of The Gothic Charm School







With that, I am out. I hope you enjoy the links!

10 comments:

  1. It's the time of year for these things I guess. Hopefully we're both better by Hallowe'en. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I hoped you were feeling better, but you're sick again. You poor thing. Please get well soon. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ge well soon! take your time and don't worry about your readers. I love the picture by the way. That is totally me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cartoon! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending huge feel better wishes your way, sweet lady. Fingers crossed that you'll soon be on the mend and with a bit of luck, perhaps spared any further viruses this fall and winter.

    Healing hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...