Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Crazy out takes - Say Cheese!

I recently got a new Smartphone. For those curious, I have an LG G3. I love it! There is a feature where you can look at the phone and say "cheese" (there are a few other key words you can use too but I don't remember them) and it takes your picture for you! I had fun testing this feature. The first few times I was very skeptical it would actually work and my expressions were priceless! My son also discovered this feature and had fun taking his picture too, although out of focus. So without further adieu...










5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, your little one makes the pictures appear a bit spooky with the semi transparent arms ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) Sometimes outtakes or silly candids are the best photos, for they show the real us through and through.

    Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...