Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A lazy weekend

With the drastic weather changes, I know I can expect two things to happen this time of year: migraines and allergies! Last week, I had problems with both so when the weekend came around, I tried not to do too much (except for cleaning) and just let my body relax. While most goth people were out Halloween shopping,  I was having a lazy, relaxing weekend at home.

If I was not playing with my little one, or doing chores, I was reading my book or getting ready to curl up on the couch to watch a highly anticipated brand new Doctor Who episode Saturday night! To make things easy, sometimes a nice friend or family member would invite me over for dinner. This means one less meal to cook and clean up after! Knowing that I will have to leave my comfy little cocoon to either go visiting or a walk to to the store for milk or other items, I want something comfortable and warm but not look like I am leaving my house in my pajamas or sloppy clothing. I don't want to be one of those yoga pants wearing moms!

This is the comfortable and warm outfit I wore last Saturday. I am not overly dressed and I don't look like a slob. I can easily wear this too work too (minus the skull hand hair pin) of course. Look, no contacts either!







7 comments:

  1. You look good in glasses!

    And girl... I hear ya. With the recent hurricane on the East coast and the barometric pressure changes, I had a horrible sinus headache last Wednesday and had to call in to work. And those allergies are back too. Bah! Talking about nose rinses aren't sexy but that's a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! I know those neti pots/ rinses are not sexy but it never ceases to impress me how much gunk can come out of my nose while using those things LOL I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope the hurricane hasn't hit you too hard. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair pin makes the outfit special!
    xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lazy weekend wear is prettier than my day to day wear! The glasses and the hair pin make you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking it easy is good! Hope the allergies are better now! And the migranes! your casual is utterly stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, allergies & migranes combined are a mess, I am sorry here! But still, looks like you made the best from it and well, you are still looking good even when you dont feel good! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...