Saturday, August 22, 2015

Not another boring update post!

Hello Dear Readers,

As you have noticed, I changed my blog layout. I wanted something different. I do this every couple of months, I like change!  I have been meaning to do this for months and months, in fact Jessica from Chronically Vintage gave me an idea! She has a link page where she has links to other blogs she reads! What a really great idea! So.. I stole her idea! Hope you don't mind, Jessica. I figured since I was updating a page by adding a whole bunch of links, I might as well change the whole blog layout too!

Last night, I stayed up late re-vamping the layout to this blog and I listed each and everyone of you. If I have accidentally missed anyone, it was an error. I apologize for that. Just shout out to me (either on Facebook or e-mail) and I will gladly add you.

As for the future of my little blog, well I have some ideas. I am not a super duper crafty person but I do have some DIY projects planned. I will leave the major ones to our sewing bloggers (that reminds me, I have two more links I need to add to my page now!) I plan on posting more Mommy stuff, more geekery, more "Sylvie-isms" and more outfit posts. I do have some more cemetery visits planned in the fall (with all the beautiful foliage!) and just have fun. I say it many times but I must say it again, thank you for reading and being part of my journey!

Cheers,

Sylvie

13 comments:

  1. love the new look Sylvie! I just recently revamped my blog as well. And thanks for listing my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, I am going to swing over there and check it out! It was my pleasure to list your blog.IMO - there should be more blogs like yours. I always love to read the crafty people's blogs. I am always amazed on what you guys create from scratch or how you modify something that has already been made!

      Delete
  2. so i was not dreaming when i thought your blog looked different :-D and whatever changes you will make, will be good i think! blogs are alive and will change ^^ so do whatever makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Its fun to change things up a bit!

      Delete
  3. I like to change my background every now and then too! It must be nearly time for a change!

    That reminds me I might need to update my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you hadn't said anything, I would have been quite surprised when commenting here. I usually read blog over feedly, but when commenting of course I saw the nice new design! And I feel incredibly fluttered that you named my blog in your link list - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the new layout.
    I'm forever changing mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and it is fun to change things up once in a while

      Delete
  6. Ooohh, I seriously love it! It's beautiful, chic, and fabulously goth (just like you!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...