Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My weight loss journey so far

I have been taking better care of myself over the past few months and I am seeing results. Granted, sometimes the results are not where you want to see them. The areas I want results are slow going and the areas I am happy with are the first to go! On the upside, this top I purchased a while back finally fits! Below are pictures of me lifting up my son, Philip up on a high tree branch. I would have never been able to do that a couple of months ago. My hard work is paying off! Note to self: need to dye these jeans back to black. Stupid fading!









17 comments:

  1. That was well worth it, you look great and above all: happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I still have a long way to go but I won't give up

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work, dear gal! You look great and that blouse is seriously lovely. I would sport it in a heartbeat, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! It is a nice top and it fits! Squeeee!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! And I love that shirt! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, I was meaning to comment on your post too and congratulate you on becoming chairperson! Good job! I am so happy for you!

      Delete
  4. Oh jeez, your son is cute! ^^ Congrats, you look great! Actually, I think, you have a really nice, proportinately curvy figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and that blouse is gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Also i want to steal your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, you look stunning! and wondering if 'child lifting' could be considered sports :-O

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...