Monday, August 10, 2015

Music spotlight:Vendemmian

Image source: Youtube
I have not featured any music on here for a while and thought it wold be fun to do so! I think the last time I featured an artist was for that 30 day blog challenge I did after reading Laura Morrigan's blog Roses and Vellum.

I love music and do have interests outside of goth. I like to think that 95% of my music tastes are goth related (be it either Trad goth, Post Punk, Industrial and EBM) my music tastes can sometimes be a little varied too. For example, the past two weeks, I have been listening to Queen! My son and I were totally rocking out to it in my car every morning. Who doesn't like Queen?

Over the weekend, I started listening to music that I have not listened to in a while. The band, Vendemmian was one of them! I got introduced to this band by my best friend when I was in my late teens. I love their sound and this is also great music to listen to while I am at work too!

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Queen are great! Wil have to check out that band, what handsome men!

    Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen is phenomenal!!! They're one of Tony's favourite groups ever and I certainly adore their music, too. A lot of it is perfect for when you really need to give your energy levels a serious jolt.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. first thing i have to say: yay, a youtube video that's not blocked! and it is an amazing song as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this post at the time, sorry, I have spoken to Dave a bit at the Sacrosanct festival he runs in Reading, a great guy. When I am getting ready to go out I often play Drunk, Stupid and Goth, it helps get me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...