Monday, July 20, 2015

The dreaded Pop Figurines - Part II

For those of you who have not read the first part of the Pop Figurine series and want to read about how my obsession started, you can do so by clicking here! 

My lovely niece messaged me the other day saying she saw Doctor Who Pop figurines and bought me a couple. My collection is almost complete. I am only missing the Tardis, Cyberman,The Weeping Angel, and the Dalek.


My preciousssss!



MINE!

My favourite one!

Look! I grew an adipose!

12 fits in my Tardis lamp! How cool is that?

7 comments:

  1. The *My preciousssss!* is OMG ADORABLE! You're just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slightly mad expression! I bet if I tried to touch them you would slap me! That is like how I get with my stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe ... sigh, another crazy collector of stuff. Yup. I relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha they are so cute! And you look so hapy, like a kid in a candy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulously fun!!!! The unbridled joy at your new acquisitions shines through her on your face and makes one equally happy to see.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can soon swim in a pool of those figures, they must be really addicting but hey, that smile on your face <3 worth it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...