Friday, July 10, 2015

Geeky Tee Friday

Hello sweetie, this morning, as I sat down to drink my first coffee of the day and began my daily blog reading, I came across The lovely Lynoire's post over at Space Unicorn. I love this girl's blog; Not only because she is a fellow geek but she takes such beautiful photos. I have always been very envious of her talent. Lynoire posted a lovely photo of herself wearing a Catwoman AND Nightwind t-shirt in honor of geeky t-friday.

I obviously had to piggyback on this! Dear readers, here I am in my Hello Kitty/Doctor Who cross over tee! For those of you who know me, know I love Hello Kitty and Doctor Who, especially Riversong (for those of you who do not watch new Who or have not watched all the episodes, I won't tell you who she is....Spoilers!) . This shirt is the perfect Sylvie shirt as it shows my love of two fandoms and Riversong is one of my many favourite characters from Doctor Who.

Happy Friday everyone.



If you would like to get in on the fun too, it's easy!

  • Step 1: Don a suitably geek-tastic tee.
  • Step 2: Take a Selfie.
  • Step 3: Upload it to Twitter or Instagram with the Hashtag #GeekyTeeFriday.

16 comments:

  1. I love geeky shirts, but I own very few. I love the pictures and sometimes the cheek in tongue sayingd, but I found out that I rarely wear printed shirts. I wear them for sports, but I have enough for that purpose. So I admire them from afar instead of buying them and putting them in my wardrobe never to be worn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few geeky shirts too. I wear them occassionally so I too refrain from buying too many of them. I was really happy for this event because it gave me an excuse to wear one!

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaw, that's a cute top, me want! :D
    Thank you so much for mentioning me and the compliments, I'm really glad you joined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cute, I love t- shirt with fun cartoon characters my boyfriend show me an amazing one as the cookie monster cthulhlu which I loved but sadly ran out. I have fondess for cookies and cookie monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks it ran out. That sounds like an amazing shirt, now I want one too!

      Delete
  4. Love your T-shirt, I do miss river song. I Love geeky tshirts and recently my boyfriend showed me cookiethu which wad combo of cthulhlu and cookie monster.As i get called the cookie monster as i devour them like the cookie monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness what a fantastic shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not currently have any geeky tees but I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How terrifically cute!!! I can't say as though I have many geeky tees, in part because I don't own many tees in general, but I really like this idea and now want to get one or two just to take part in this fun hashtag. Thank you for introducing me to it.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. That t-shirt is to die for! <3 hahaha Hope you have a wonderful week dear!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i ams ure there are a lot of people sitting in this kind of shirts in front of their screens right now ^_^°

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt! My daughters have Hello Kitty/Batwoman shirts. Unfortunatly they didn't have them in adult sizes :( I only got Batwoman underwear, and I'm not showing those off! I do have other geeky tees, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliment. I have Wonderwoman, Ninja Turtle and Hello kitty underwear but there's no way in hell I am going to post those too. Every Friday is geeky tee friday on Twitter so you can join too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...