Friday, June 5, 2015

Corp goth outfit

When you think you look good, you feel good and that is exactly how I felt today! Sometimes, just basic blacks and a few accessories (in this case a bat pendant and my Kreepsville666 dead girl hair pins) made the outfit. A simple outfit is great for any office, especially on days where you wake up in the wee hours with a migraine! On the plus side, I did make it a full week without having one. I guess I can't complain too much, I used to get migraines at least 2-3 times a week. Thanks to taking my migraine meds, I was still able to go to work like a trooper. I even had a  little extra spring in my step this morning because I discovered that I lost 7 pounds! I did not do this by participating in fad diets, in fact, I am eating more than I used to! I am just eating better and exercising regularly. I feel great!











23 comments:

  1. That's a great work outfit! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you, simple but stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, hun all your works paid off. You look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! The accessories and the shoes really top it off! :) glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic, and congrats on the 7 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks great on you! It shows off your wonderful curves. And great job on losing 7 pounds the correct, healthy way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome to hear about no migraines for a week! I get them once a year, so I can't even imagine! Great outfit my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true about how you feel affecting how you look, and you most certainly look terrific here! What a great, curve hugging dress.

    Way to go on being migraine free for a week. That is always a point worth celebrating for those of us who struggle with them on a regular basis. I sincerely hope that's able to blossom into two weeks or even a month (or longer!) for you, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, unfortunately, I got one on Saturday :(

      Delete
  9. You look great, was also reading your post on bat fit and the wii, I dragged mine out the other day to find the balance board had died. Nightmare! Am picking up second hand one tomorrow as cheapest option as I need to get stretching again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! Very chic! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple but still beautiful outfit, i guess one does not have to be covered head-to-toe to look gothy :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...