Monday, June 29, 2015

Another cute work outfit

The skirt is very light so I wear shorts underneath. I learned from my mistakes when I accidentally pulled a Marilyn Monroe the last time I wore it. My son actually helped me to pick out the outfit, in fact he told me to wear my "Skellington shoes" as he calls them. I think they worked out quite nicely. This outfit is perfect for a day like today. It had rained the day before and I was unsure of the temperatures. The sweater kept me warm in the office.  It was comfortable too, which is always nice on a Monday.
 





8 comments:

  1. Green, black, and purple is my favorite color combination, and you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so airy and cool, perfect for warm summers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, loving the pendant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a perfect Monday outfit, you look lovely! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Did your coworkers freak out over the colour? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome little man, the skellington shoes make the outfit perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're lovely in green. And the dress is very flattering. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...