Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Standing out at the playground

With the spring temperatures rising, I have been outdoor more often. I have either been BBQing, going for long walks or enjoying going to the playground with my little one. For those of you who remember, this is the very same playground that has the "water splash" where my little one also plays in during the summer.

Going to the playground, even in my work clothes can raise a few eyebrows! Some people don't notice but there are a few parents that looked at me oddly.  I just smile at them, wish them a good day and go about my business.

By going about my business, I mean I actually play in the playground. I go down the slides and push my kid on the swings. Sometimes, I leave my husband to mind the little one while I wander off  to go play on the spinny thing! I am smiling and laughing and having just as much fun as the other kids are having. Sometimes, the people staring at me start to smile and laugh at the big kid in the park. Life is too short to be serious all the time. I have fun playing with my kid.

I'm gonna push you mommy right up to the sky! Hold on tight!


Wheeeeee!


10 comments:

  1. Awww, these photos are so awesome! Life is too short to not have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I agree. I am glad you enjoyed them

      Delete
  2. Aw you two look like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. parents that actually play WITH their kids are the best <3 and well yes, why not have fun some times, too? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pushed Mommy! I'm big and strong and awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute :-) It's the same with my son, he preferes to push me "to clouds" (just like he says) because he is afraid xD Children help us to keep a spark of childhood <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to see adults playing in playgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...