Monday, May 4, 2015

An excuse to show off my fandom.



image source: thinkgeek.com

Voltaire once coined himself as a Jedi in Sith clothing and I can usually relate to that too. Today is May 4th, also known as Star Wars day. To commemorate the occasion,  I decided to show off my fandom!

 While I may not necessarily wear any sith-like clothing today, I think I look rather cute and geeky. I even went to work like this! I wish the weather would have cooperated but it started to rain when I got home, plus my little one was sick so we took indoor photos instead. I think the photos would look cooler if they were taken outdoors as originally planned but you do what you have to do!


oops, my picture is crooked! I moved it by using The Force!

the bandana I am wearing!
Love these shoes. I hate wearing them because I like them so much, I don't want to ruin them!




Tonight will be spent watching Star Wars. While I certainly do wish I could watch the entire series, I know that is not feasible when I have work the next morning. I guess it will be The Return Of The Jedi. Last Saturday, the local comic book shop was giving out free comics but I was unable to attend, maybe next year. May the 4th be with you!

Do you do anything for May 4th?

8 comments:

  1. Omg... Those shoes are killer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, eh? I was super lucky. They were given to me as a gift!

      Delete
  2. Aaaaw, awesome! I love that bandana! ^^ We wanted to watch Star Wars yesterday too; The plan was to watch the last three episodes, we even bought popcorn and peanuts, but we both fell asleep during the first half of episode 3...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! Unfortunatly May 4th is also my daughters birthday, so I usually forget to celebrate. We will just have to raise her to be a propper Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That sounds awesome! Happy birthday to your daughter!

      Delete
  4. a bandana is a very nice sneaky way to add abit of something to your outfits O_O guess there is some starwars version of everything these days XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...