Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's time to spring a head!

A couple months ago, I read somewhere, probably on Facebook that if you tie your hair in a certain
way after washing it, it straightens it. I never really cared whether or not my hair was perfectly straight but lately it has been frizzy, pouffy, and annoying. I decided to test this theory after my morning shower. I normally just let it air dry. My hair is dry enough as it is, I hate to blow dry and with the milder temperatures, I have been washing my hair in the morning now vs at night when I am home.

What you need to do is tie your hair like this. I should have not left so much space between the first and second row but it was 7am and I am not a morning person. My hair stayed in for pretty much the entire workday. It felt a little heavy at first but nothing to complain about. I only took it out a few hours after I got home! Parts of it were still a bit damp!





Here is what my hair looked like afterwards. I do have natural wavy/curly hair so this is a nice, more toned down look. Less frizzy and less it looks well put together.


I will be doing this again.I like the ponytail and I like the end result. I have no patience for straighteners and blow dryers!

With the warmer temperatures, I got to wear one of my pretty spring coats. So happy!I still have not went by to pick up my contacts. I am wearing my prescription sunglasses! This is one of my favourite hats. I call it my "Breakfast at Tiffany's" hat!

If you look in the right hand corner, you see my little one running towards the backyard! It's the blue thing!



Now I am off for breakfast at Tiffany's. Will you join me?

16 comments:

  1. That coat in great, wouldn`t mind one like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat and the hat! You look adorable in that last picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. digging the waves. have to try that when my hair finally grows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair's getting so long that I have to keep it tied up a lot of the time. I love the waves in yours, after the pony tail.

    That's such a gorgeous coat and looks great on you.

    Enjoy your weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! My natural hair was born straight and as a youngster I would frequently sleep with two - four braids in it to try an achieve a similar wave.

    Your coat is simply marvelous, BTW!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new coat and the hat. I have a few hats like that also. They keep the sun off me. Looking fabulous for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cookie monster in the background ^_^ <3 and thats some pretty nice result!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, especially the coat and the hat look fab, preventing the sun light damaging your face

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that coat!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking for a coat like yours! :) I love it and your hat ^^ You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your coat and hat both!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...