Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Having four eyes

I accidentally forgot that I ran out of disposable contacts and my last pair got worn out. I lost one contact and the other one had a tear in them! While waiting for my new contacts to arrive, I had no choice but to wear my geeky clunky glasses. Don't get me wrong, this was a better alternative to those hipster glasses that invaded the shelves when I got my glasses last year! Besides, I like geeky glasses. If I had my way, I wouldn't wear glasses at all. How I wish I could be able to afford laser eye surgery! My eyesight is really bad. I can't see anything without my glasses or contacts. If I don't put my glasses in the same usual spot before I go to bed, I have such a hard time finding them in the morning! I thought it would be fun to do an outfit post (super comfy casual work outfit) with the librarian look going on. I decided to have my pictures taken in the spare room this time.



12 comments:

  1. I think those glasses are pretty awesome. and they're thisclose to being hipster glasses, which would also look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha, you look really cute! I have a strange attraction to glasses - apparently, I think they're sexy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i think glasses suit you quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit; you do suit the glasses. Personally, I dislike the geeky Glasses craze.

    Unfortunately, as i get older iNcreasing becom
    ming relureliant on them as my eye is deterating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily for me, while my prescription is bad, it hasn't deteriorated as much. I wanted something different this time around so I opted for something geeky but not too hipster either LOL

      Delete
    2. I think it's all about personal preference and what complaints your face. But do look cute.

      Delete
  6. I love your 'The Crow' poster!!

    Those glasses look great on you, very secretary chic. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had that poster since I was a teenager! I got in laminated because I moved around so much, it was starting to get damaged. Thanks for the compliment <3

      Delete
  7. You look great and I think that your glasses are terrific, dear gal! Maybe I'm the odd (wo)man out, but I rather love wearing glasses. I've had the same pair of frames (albeit with the prescription upped a bit over time) since I first started needing glasses over eight years ago now and adore them to no end - it must be the fashionista in me adoring that they give me a built in accessory to wear anytime. :)

    Have a stellar weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...