Monday, April 13, 2015

An unexpected surprise

Woot! Woot! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Dasia Denise, the blog mistress of Gothicsoulflower!
The Liebster award is given to fellow bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


THE RULES:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.


11 BLOGGERS I NOMINATE:

1) Lis Nathaly from FriendlyFire. A cosplayer and has some really nice outfits
2) Ms. Misantropia - A great blogger! I am surprised she has under 200 followers. Great posts
3) Green Robot Mom - I don't know how many followers she has, I see she won this before but I am a bit biased here! 
4)Lady Nancy from Retro-Electric - Great outfits, fun to read!
5) Yvonne from Wintermoon - Great blog. I think she may have 200 or more followers but am unsure.
6) Hexotica - Great blog. Would love to see her post more articles (hint, hint!)
7) Goth Gardener - fun blog. Go follow her! Dooooo it!
8) Lexington - A fellow goth mom from the UK (again, biased). She is super adorable too!
9) Monster Mary from Mourning Glory Designs - fellow Canadian. Fun blog to read. 
10) Appy from Appy the Gardener - he has some great stories
11) Lucretia's reflection - Seriously? I am surprised she doesn't have 200 followers! Go follow her...Doooo it!
 


11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I am not a morning person
2. The first pet I ever owned was a budgie who committed suicide by flying into a window
3. The second pet I ever owned after the budgie was a goldfish, which also committed suicide by jumping out of its bowl We woke up the next morning to find it on the floor.
4. Afterwards, I owned a dog which did not commit suicide and lived a long, happy life
5. I am pretty short. I still dangle my legs whenever I ride the bus or the subway!
6. My favourite novel series are the Dragonlance Chronicles
7. I have been wearing glasses since I was 12 years old. Been wearing contacts since I was 16
8. When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be She-Ra

Source:comicvine.com  
9. I stopped smoking 7 years ago! 
10. My mind is always in the gutter and I love double entendres!
11. I REALLY, REALLY hate that faerie Navi from The Legend Zelda, Ocarina of Time. In fact, I flipped the bird at it and swore at it at least 10000 times. Later on, I found a glitch in the game where you can get rid of her for good!

Source:funnyjunk.com


DASIA'S 11 QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES:

1.  When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging last summer. I was going through some personal issues and instead of being all whiny about them, I decided to blog instead!

2.  With MP3s and internet streaming, do you still buy CDs or DVDs?
I still buy CDs, I mostly buy MP3s though because I believe in supporting the artists, even the really rich and popular ones! I still buy DVDs too.


3.  How would you describe your style of dress?
Corpgoth with a little flair!

4.  What religion or philosophy do you ascribe to?
I don't follow any religion. I am spiritual. I guess you could consider me Pagan if I had to..

5.  What are your favorite TV shows on the air right now?
Doctor Who!
 
6.  What other hobbies do you participate in, besides blogging?
I write, read, collect Doctor Who stuff, collect knick-knacks (mostly dragons), and I play videogames!

7.  If you participate in the arts, which ones do you participate in?  Are you a hobbyist or a professional?
I don't participate in the arts, although I wouldn't mind being a published author one day

8.  If a movie was being made about your life, which actor/actress would play you?
Good question. I say Angelina Jolie.

9.  Choose one: Coffee or tea?
Ooh hard question. I love coffee first thing in the morning but I love tea in the afternoon.

10.  What colors have you dyed your hair?
Red, purple, pink, blue, green, black. I think I got them all!

11.  Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
Definitely an introvert.


THE QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES WILL BE THE SAME QUESTIONS I HAD TO ANSWER!  Meh! She asked some great questions, what can I say?

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. I think it was earlier this week reached over 30,000 pageviews. Thank you all for the ride! The past few months of blogging have been a good one. I met so many nice, cool, wonderful people and even made some pretty awesome new friends! Here's to 30k more pageviews and memories!
Source:

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! Love your answers and thanks for the compliment on my questions. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff. (You're into dragons and played Legend of Zelda. I KNEW you were cool.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also looking forward to reading your stuff. I think you're pretty cool too! Thanks again for the nomination!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination! I will get to that post as soon as I can! Those are great questions. And I love Dr Who also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow! A fellow Whovian! I am looking forward to seeing your post :)

      Delete
  3. Just got to this, thanks for picking me, it might take me a couple of days, but I`m on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a glitch to get rid of that horribly annoying winged dot called navi?! WHERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the temple of time as an adult. I also read somewhere but I was never able to do it. In that windmill when it spins really fast, she gets lost in there hahaha! Its where you play the song of storms. Its been a few years since I played. I got the Gamecube version but play it on my Wii. I have been meaning to pull it out

      Delete
  5. How fun! Congrats on being tapped for this blog award. My legs dangle usually on public transit, too - which always makes my husband grin a little (as in he thinks it's cute, which it is :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the nomination and the compliments, I just saw it cause I was on vacation, although I did notice a lot of traffic from your page ;) I'll get to it as soon as I sort out some holiday pics! Btw there were a lot of suicides among your pets, no wonder you turned goth xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination and "advertisement", hehehe!! I just read this post, and am working on my own post now. I've been out of town and work is picking up, so I'm a bit behind!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...