Monday, March 16, 2015

I got some more pretty shiny things!

A fellow blogger named Yvonne from her blog Wintermoon recently did a post about some pretty neat little gifts she received. One of the little treasures she got was a necklace from curiology jewellery.

I was so entranced with Yvonne's necklace that I decided to browse the Etsy store. I very quickly fell in love with all the pretty items! If I had more disposable income, I would of bought every single item listed.

I very rarely buy items from the UK due to shipping and currency conversion costs. The prices were  reasonable in Canadian dollars (the way I saw it, those pendants would be sold for that amount in my currency anyway) and the overall shipping fees were reasonable too so I decided to spoil myself! These items are also very unique and I have not seen anything similar in my area. It was well worth it in my mind!

Having decided to take the plunge, I shopped away and I was not disappointed with my purchases! The items arrived very quickly, which surprised me. They came overseas and they were delivered to my office a week later!

 The personal touches always mean a lot to me and when I discovered that each individual item was wrapped in black tissue paper, I was quite happy!. You can tell the seller takes a lot of pride in her work. The items were better than I expected. The craftmanship and attention to details were perfect. I love my new trinkets!


Wonder what's inside?

Look! Presents within a present!
Every girl needs bat hair clips

Van Gogh's starry night. My favorite artist and one of my favorite paintings.

Pretty, pretty pretty



Just in case you didn't get the links from the beginning of the post:

Wintermoon blog: http://www.wintermoon.co.uk/

Curiology Jewellery Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CuriologyJewellery

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful items one and all. The Starry Night necklace in particular has this art loving lass going weak in the knees! :)

    Thank you for sharing your new treasures with us. I hope this week is off to a great start for you!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD!!! VAN GOGH! My little Art Historian heart is SOOOOOO jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I'm particularly loving the starry night necklace, so pretty and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pendant was rather large too which is perfect because you can really see the details. It was a MUST have for me.

      Delete
  4. I love them!! They are amazing! I always want to buy stuff from the UK but that shipping and conversion really gets me down. I asked my friend to pick me up a few goth things when she lived in England but she always forgot. >.< I wish we had more product here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, especially the Starry night! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. are those BATS in the cage? beautiful :-O congrats on your new treasures and hope you enjoy wearing them out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how things from overseas manage to arrive quicker than things posted within North America, isn't it? Often wondered how that's even possible. :)

    I absolutely love your items, therefore I won't be clicking on the link. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dammit, I ignored my own good advice and clicked. The Jonathon Harker Journal Necklace is now calling to me and I don't even wear jewellery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I didn't even see that one. MUST RESIST THE URGE TO CLICKY CLICKY! LOL

      Delete
  9. oh my.. an etsy after my dark little heart. I will never have enough jewellery!
    Your picks are wonderful <3 especially the bat clips and the starry night cabouchon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look gorgeous! I definitely want some Curiology in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many pretty things! And quite affordable too. I was at work when I started looking and almost missed my meeting... Not to self: wait with Etsy-links until you get home. Or at least until you don't have any meetings scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey :) Thank you for the mention. I'm so happy to have introduced you to such a gorgeous shop. I am completely coveting those bat hair clips, now! Everything looks perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your deserving treasures with us ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely goodies! The bats in the birdcage necklace is my favourite. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your necklaces and the bat hair clips- those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...