Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A nice surprise and a thank you to the kind folks at Cemetery confessions!

I found out earlier today that my post about coming back to goth was featured in a podcast. If you have not read it, you can do so by clicking here! I thought that was very exciting. I took something that was very hurtful, negative in my life and turned it into something positive. I never imagined this little blog would get a lot of traffic and attention over that post! Thank you haters for inspiring me!

The Podcast itself was very interesting. I also had a chance to listen to some of their other podcasts and I really like what these guys do.

I also figured, they linked to me, the least I can do is return the favor. They do really cool podcasts which is my main reason for featuring them. In all honesty, even if they didn't feature my post, I would have probably eventually stumbled upon their podcast anyways and I would have most probably featured them here. Let's keep the community alive. If something is worth mentioning and helping each other out, we should definitely contribute!

The Podcast itself is called Cemetery Confessions and hosted by DJ Count. The guy is really well spoken, very articulate and has a very nice voice. Definitely worth listening to!

So without further adieu, here is the link to the podcast

http://therequiem.net/podcast-episodes/cemetery-confessions-15-afro-goth/

My blog is referenced at 31:00 but I strongly recommend listening to the full version as well as the other podcasts available on that site. 

Souce: cemetery confessions. http://therequiem.net/cemetery-confessions/

13 comments:

  1. It looks like a podcast worth checking out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D congrats I guess and thanks for the link, will take a look at them, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks. It was just a suprise because I never expected this to happen. It was something that was pretty negative and hurtful and it is nice to see so many good things come of it. I hope you enjoy the podcasts!

      Delete
  3. awesome! well, it's an inspiring story! I'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I don't usually listen to podcasts, I have no idea if they even work on non-ipod things, but I might have to give it a try if I get some spare time. Ha ha, what is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL a podcast can be a videofile or recording that can be downloaded to your computer or Smartphone. Podcasts usually have some sort of theme to them.

      Delete
  5. Great post dear!
    Would you like to follow each other GFC+?
    I'll follow back after it!
    www.similarose.blogspot.com/click

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...