Monday, February 9, 2015

A cute work appropriate outfit

I usually lace up this vest in the back, although it is really meant to be laced up on the sides. I just don't like wearing it that way.

I noticed that having this laced up in the back can sometimes give me back pain, just like today. That's ok, I think I look cute! It was worth it. I can also wear the vest as a top but it shows a little too much cleavage for my liking so I combine it with a tank top. I normally wear my beloved Doc Martens (not shown here) with this outfit but I came home and took my boots off before I remembered I wanted to do an outfit post. I was too lazy to re-lace them!

Look there's Doctor Who stuff!





12 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm looking EVERYWHERE fot bat wall-sticks! :D Where did you buy it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you're often wearing short sleeves. I notice because I wear short sleeves often because I layer and end up getting hot.

    I love lace up clothing and have been pining over this Heavy Red coat http://www.heavyred.com/DEFIANCE-CORSET-COAT-p/5150.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a gorgeous coat. I have something similar! I wear short sleeves often and that is one of the main reasons why. I keep a sweater at my desk just in case :)

      Delete
  3. Nice vest! Definitely a cute outfit. I'm the same with laces, I really hate them so with most of my shoes I tie them behind the tongues and cut them off, although I wear ribbons instead of laces in my docs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted to try ribbons instead of laces! Thanks for reminding me of that

      Delete
  4. Yeah, i usually haven't put my boots on yet when I take outfit pics!

    The vest looks interesting! I am a sucker for embroidery but always wish it would show up better in photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I wish I could of really shown off the embroidery too!

      Delete
  5. That's nice for work. I like long skirts and vests for work too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Long skirts are super comfy but can be annoying because my chair has rollers LOL I love long skirts in the summer too, especially when I forget to shave my legs :p

      Delete
  6. You look really cute! :3 Love your tattoo as well!

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...