Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sick and adult Wednesday Addams

I was planning an outfit post but I got sick (again)  yesterday. Damn weak immune system. I was happy at first because my son and husband got sick and I didn't. Turns out, I counted my chickens before they were hatched, so to speak. I have this really bad chest cold and had to leave early from work yesterday. I came home, slept and not long afterwards, I got hit with a migraine!

So no outfit post for today  but I did come across this video which cheered me up.

I do not agree with everything she has to say, especially with telling children that they are inconsequential, trivial, and don't matter, although I did laugh.

I am going to tell my son something similar whenever he says that there are monsters in his room!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I loved it. There are so many more of these videos on youtube and they are pretty fun to watch

      Delete
  2. Haha I loved this video!!! <3 Thank you for sharing it made me giggle!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy these Wednesday Addams videos! Hope you feel better soon, Sylvie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are not well! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these videos! And I hope you're feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those videos too and thanks for the well wishes. I hope I feel better soon too

      Delete
  6. OMG Thank you so so sooo much for sharing this! I'm so happy someone enlightened me about this fabulous series. I watched all the videos, they're absolutely hilarious! I love it! I think they do a fantastic job of truly capturing what Wednesday Addams would be like all grown up (the Planned Parenthood one was epic). Thanks for the fabulous tip off! ^_^ Hope you're feeling better now, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...