Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

First and foremost, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas everyone.

I got this from World Goth Day's Facebook page and thought it was cute.




To add to the festivities, a friend of mine posted this song on my Facebook page. I never knew Siouxsie sang a Christmas song, in French no less. I am such a bad goth, I know! Don't revoke my card now! I used to have to sing this very song with my classmates when I went to elementary school and attended mass when I was a kid. This brings back so many wonderful memories from when I was little and of my dad, which I previously posted about here. It like to say that this gem was a nice early Christmas gift and perhaps a sign that my dad really is watching over me! Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love the picture! I am on my phone so the video won't load, but I like the idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...